Free Kindle Book:
Prices are free for limited time only so please be sure to confirm the price is still free before downloading. Prices may change at any time. Follow our Ebook Deals for Nook and Kindle page to get daily free and bargain ebooks for Nook and Kindle.
Still free?! Click HERE to find out!
If so, freezer meals may be exactly what you’re looking for. With freezer meals, one day cooking equals a month or more of quick and delicious meals your family will love. Instead of running to the nearest fast food spot or ordering pizza the next time you’re pressed for time, reach into the freezer and grab a quick and easy freezer meal.
This quick and easy guide gives you all the information you need to get started cooking freezer meals. It includes the following helpful information:
- Why make-ahead meals are the way to go when you want a quick and easy meal.
- How to find time to whip up a batch of freezer meals.
- What freezer meal parties are and how they can be used to your advantage.
- Tips for getting started, including how to save time by cooking similar items.
- How to label your freezer foods.
- What foods can and can’t be frozen.
- A step-by-step walkthrough showing how I made 40 make-ahead meals in 4 hours.
This recipe book includes the following general recipes:
- Browned ground beef.
- Chicken enchiladas.
- Cheesy bacon burgers.
- Chicken pot pie.
- Chocolate chunk cookies.
- Lasagna pockets.
- Lime chicken and shrimp freezer kabobs.
- Pepperoni pizza sandwiches.
- Super sliders.
- Sweet and sour chicken.
- Turkey noodle soup.
- Turkey taco soup.
- Twice-baked potatoes.
Crockpot freezer meals are meals that are assembled ahead of time and frozen. You throw them into the crockpot in the morning before you go to work and when you get home the house smells great and there’s a delicious meal waiting for you in the kitchen.
The following crockpot meals are included in this book:
- Beef barley stew.
- Beef fajitas.
- Chicken Alfredo.
- Chili pepper pork fajitas.
- Corned beef and cabbage.
- Crockpot chili.
- Hawaiian chicken.
- Quick and easy beef stew.
- Pulled pork.
- Slow-cooked roast beef.
- Sausage and peppers.
- Slow-cooked balsamic chicken.
- Spicy pulled chicken sandwiches.
- Teriyaki chicken and veggies.
You also get recipes for 9 different breads, including breadsticks, banana bread and whole wheat pancakes, as well as 12 freezable pureed baby foods made of 100% fruit or vegetables.